[Zope] Structure of website How?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:07:17 -0400

The beauty of acquisition is that it's transparent.  Because objects in
the same folder are in the same namespace, acquisition is not needed,
you just reference the variable.  Because acquisition kicks in when you
access namespaces above you, you just reference the variable.  It apears
towork the same either way, even though one method uses acquisition and
one doesn't.

Transparency is good.

-Michel