[Zope] Can I create 'callbacks' for HTTP server errors..

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:09:36 -0400

standard_html_error is called when a 404 or 500 is raised, just put your
DTML in there.  Make sure that your DTML is wrapped with <dtml-try>s,
because if your standard_html_error causes an error, you could be in
trouble.

-Michel