[Zope] Zope-Apache Virtualhosting problem

Joshua Brauer joshua@brauer.org
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 13:46:00 -0600

I've worked with both and I don't think RH 5.1 has mod_rewrite compiled in but I'm not sure. There are good instructions on www.apache.org on getting and recompiling the latest version of apache which you should do for any public server as it addresses some security items in earlier versions.