[Zope] Syntax

picasso@videotron.ca picasso@videotron.ca
Sun, 03 Oct 1999 19:06:50 -0400

>> MyFoderA
>>     MyFolderB
>>         MyDTMLMethod
>>         <dtml-var "PARENTS[0]">
>> I expected something like: <Folder instance at 01AE5340>.
>
>It's not only what I also expected, it's what I *got* when I tried it.
>I suspect you made a mistake somewhere.

I tried it again. I feel a little shy to say it didn't work. Maybe I made a
typo, but I don't see it.
I think I don't feel comfortable with the text area.

here is a copy and paste of my DTMLMethod:
####
DTML Method at /MyFolderA / MyFolderB / test

Id test
Title
Size  23 bytes
Last modified  1999/10/03 18:49:1.8 US/Eastern
####texte area
<dtml-var "PARENTS[0]">

I'd tried either to click on the view button and to access it with:
http://localhost:8080//MyFolderA/MyFolderB/test

In both cases I got:

Zope Error

Resource not found

Sorry, the requested Zope resource does not exist.
Check the URL and try again.

----

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Program Files\Xenata\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 214,
in publish_module
  File C:\Program Files\Xenata\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 179,
in publish
  File C:\Program Files\Xenata\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 201, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File C:\Program Files\Xenata\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 167,
in publish
  File C:\Program Files\Xenata\lib\python\ZPublisher\HTTPResponse.py, line
299, in setBody
  File C:\Program Files\Xenata\lib\python\ZPublisher\HTTPResponse.py, line
510, in notFoundError
NotFound: (see above)

Oscar Picasso
picasso@videotron.ca