[Zope] Using Dreamweaver with zope..

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 13:55:00 +0100

Hi tone,

Right enough DW is stupid enough to base file types on extensions, I've yet
to see anyfile open that has no extension.

P**ses me off no end, DW is pretty cool otherwise.

The only thing I've resorted to is calling my files 'index.html' or
'sql.html' etc.

If you find a way around this let me know.

BTW How'd the launch go?

Phil
phil@philh.org

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Tony
McDonald
Sent: 04 October 1999 08:55
To: Zope List
Subject: [Zope] Using Dreamweaver with zope..

Anyone got this working?
Dreamweaver keeps telling me it can't open files that don't have an
extension, so all my DTML methods/docs aren't editable using
DreamWeaver...

cheers
tone.
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2

For developer-specific issues, zope-dev@zope.org -