[Zope] Sources for SQL information

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:08:52 +0200

Do you mean info and tutorials for SQL (Structured Query Language) or
for ZSQL (Zope's SQL support)?

If the former, I recommend _The Pratcical SQL Handbook_, 3rd edition, by
Bowman/Emerson/Darnovsky, Addison-Wesley 1996, ISBN 0-201-44787-8. This
is a good book detailing most aspects of ANSI SQL, and with a good
perspective on the diverging "standards" of vendors such as
Sybase/Microsoft ("Transact SQL").

Stay way from _Understanding SQL_ by Martin Gruber, Sybex, unless you
consider yourself a total newbie.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"It has taken the planet Earth 4.5 billion years to discover it is