[Zope] Links for ever

Suder Steen SFS sfs@sciatl.dk
5 Oct 1999 10:54:00 -0000

Arnaud Lecat  (05-10-99  08:08):
>Hi
>
>I was thinking of making a Yahoo! site with Zope (links section)... Is
>there already a
>product or community effort for this ?
>
>Is Zope enough strong to hold 1.457.478.547 links ? ;)

I'm doing some links storage / semi intranet portal thing in my company for the intranet server of the IT dept.

It's done by storing links in a external sql db (PostgreSQL).

It can create, delete and edit links from db and it is set up for supporting two languages.
Nothing fancy, I'm just begun learning Zope and SQL.

Perhaps that is of interest?

NB
Read Receipt is disabled here at my mail client. If the crap here does as it sometimes do (that is: requesting a receipt anyway), I apologize in advance :-(
I can't disable it otherwise.

Best regards,
Steen Suder
Scientific Atlanta Arcodan A/S