[Zope] NS-CGI Auth Patch Problem

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 09:26:44 -0400

> I downloaded the Netscape CGI Auth patch, but the tar file
> distributed doesn't contain binaries (for either Win32 or Unix) and
> although it contains a source file, it references headers which are
> missing. I cannot find the files in the CVS archive either,
> although I
> could easily be looking in the wrong place.
>
> Where can I get a working version of this patch?
>
> --
> Duncan Booth

As far as missing header files, you need to build the module
with the header files and libraries that come with your netscape
server. There is some documentation on the NS site regarding
building NS server extensions.

If someone out there has binaries that they can send you, great -
but be sure that the binaries are compatible with your particular
NS server and version. There are enough different NS servers out
there now that I'm not sure one binary fits all on a given platform.

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909