[Zope] Variable rendering in a <dtml-with> statement

Sture Lygren sture@rocketrange.no
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 11:52:07 +0200

Hi!

I tried both with and without quotes, but none works. I get an attribute
error on 'foldername'

Maby I can do this another way, but then I need a way to reference the
'object path' up to and including a folder referenced by 'this()'. The
'object path' will the be the one I use in the with-statement.

like this:

"'how_do_i_reference_this_path'.this()">"><dtml-var id></a>

If anyone understand what I try to do and know how to get it working
then please help!

Thanks

Sture Lygren