[Zope] RE: [ZOPE Collector] Zope Question entry: Basic ZClass Containers: Resource Not Found on add?: Resource Not Found on add?

Garth T Kidd garth@netapp.com
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 23:39:09 +1000

> >     Zope Error
> >     Zope has encountered an error while
> >     publishing this resource.
> >     Resource not found
>
> If you look at your FnordContainer ZClass you'll see a tab called
> 'subobjects'.

It wasn't just that. I also had to visit one of the _factory's tabs and
click Change. The bug was documented and a workaround published in
September. I've since put up a HowTo on zope.org so anyone searching on one
of the more obvious keywords can find out what's going on without spending
hours wading through the mailing lists. :)

Regards,
Garth.

--
Garth T Kidd <garth@netapp.com>      Network Appliance:
Systems Engineer, Australia & NZ     Fast. Simple. Reliable. Multiprotocol.