[Zope] Webfolders and IE5

Rik Hoekstra hoekstra@fswrul.fsw.leidenuniv.nl
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 10:58:52 +0200

> > Wow, what a wonderful piece of information to know!  I'll look at adding
> > this as something on Zope.org from a Member's preferences page.
>
> That's something that I'm just now starting to pick up to speed
> on. Creating
> a Zope Tip for something like this isn't a bad idea.

There is at least one major IE-Zope WebDAV (Webfolder) interaction problem
(which I reported to the Collector and the list but was never responded to)
which making working with webfolders difficult. Webfolders are case
insensitive, at least in a number of cases. This gives "unexpected errors"
(MS terminology) when working with the webfolder :-[

Rik