[Zope] Authentication

kedai kdie@kedai.com.my
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 09:35:25 +0800

On Fri, Oct 08, 1999 at 10:44:15AM +0100, Phil Harris wrote:
> Sture,
>
> Have a look at http://d031.ml.uwcm.ac.uk/z/zGold.
>
> It's something I made as a demo for a conference I attended.
>
> There is a downloadable version that you can use to see how I did what I
> did.
>
> HTH
>
> Phil
> phil@philh.org
hi phil,
i downloaded zGold and experimented/dig into the zope mine ( well, it is to me).

however, i can't decide how i can bring the authenticated_name along everywhere i go.  tried setting a cookie, but can't decide how to pass the cookie as the AUTHENTICATED_USER.name across other path; ie when accessing other folders not in the zGold folders.

pointers?  docs?  thanks