[Zope] Probelms using a ZClass subclassed from an image

Mike Salib mike@salib.com
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 00:14:55 -0400

Hi,
I've been trying to set up a ZClass that subclasses the Zope Image
class. So far, no joy.

I modified my ZClass's addForm method, the method that generates
constructor input pages, to include chunks of dtml code that I swiped
from the generic Image addForm method. My problem is that when I create
new objects from this class, it doesn't actually include the contents of
the image I uploaded at object creation time. Instead, the object's data
attribute is simply the local file name of the image file I tried to
upload.

The funny thing is that it works fine if I upload an image from the
Upload tab after creating the object.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
-Mike

--
"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad