[Zope] subuser can't manage_changeProperties?

Ethan Fremen mindlace@majordomo.net
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 12:51:58 +0100

Zopistas,

I've got a product built more or less from the instructions in ZCMG.  I
(the root user) can run the product fine: it creates the document I
want.  I want these documents to be created in a certain folder, so I
set up a user in that folder.  I give it full management permissions,
which is every permission including Manage properties.

I can access the creation form, but when I submit the information, it
tells me that I don't have permission to manage_changeProperties.  I've
given builder (the dtml script that makes the page) the permissions:
Access contents information, Change DTML methods, Manage properties, and
view.

what am I doing wrong?

some of the traceback:
  File
/export/home/sources/Zope-2.0.0-src/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_String.py,
line 502, in __call__
    (Object: builder)
  File
/export/home/sources/Zope-2.0.0-src/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_With.py,
line 148, in render
    (Object: manage_clone(t_evento,REQUEST['new_id'],REQUEST))
  File
/export/home/sources/Zope-2.0.0-src/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_Util.py,
line 315, in eval
    (Object: manage_changeProperties(
 title=REQUEST['new_evento'],
 evento=REQUEST['new_evento'],