[Zope] Ordered Folders

Janko Hauser jhauser@ifm.uni-kiel.de
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 21:25:05 +0200 (CEST)

The ZClass/Folder can have a simple lines property, which serves as a
sheet where the order of objects can be edited. Than you can include a
DTML method, which can edit this particular property. Look at the
managment screen of the views of a ZClass, there is a nice method to
change the order, by marking one and making this the first. Just for an
example.

HTH,
__Janko