[Zope] What is inconsistent dedent error message?

Robert Leftwich robert@leftfieldcorp.com
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 07:44:42 +1000

This is a Python error message - it means that the indenting (which
Python uses to determine nesting levels in functions, compound
statements, etc) in a particular file is inconsistent. What are the
circumstances leading to this error ? If you have installed  a new
product, then go to the Control Panel/Products and see if the product is
marked as broken. If so look at the traceback to determine where the
error is found.
This error is commonly caused by mixing tabs and spaces in a source
file.

Robert Leftwich