[Zope] Turn static HTML dynamic?

Joshua Brauer joshua@brauer.org
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:54:39 -0600

>You could just create a ZClass that will allow people to add plain text items. You then format this item by converting linebreaks to <BR> tags.

One thing I would suggest (I don't know how easy it is) but have a Zclass that looks for two linbreaks in a row and inserts a <P> tag instead of one linebreak and inserts a <BR> tag .... your documents will look much better if somebody inserts text from an email or something that has added linebreaks.

Josh

                                    # # #

Joshua Brauer                                         Box 915
http://www.brauer.org                          Fort Collins, CO 80522
Fax: (419) 793-4120
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.
          -- Wilbur Wright in a letter to his father, September 1900