[Zope] Need help trying to add objects to a Object Manager ZClass

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:49:45 +1000

I'm at my wits end with this one. ZClasses are driving me crazy.

I want to have an instance of a ZClass for one Confera Topic in it. I
subclass Object Manager to do this. I added Confera Topic to the list of
allowable subobjects. When I try to add a Confera Topic however it adds it
to the parent. In fact it doesn't even do that. This ZClass lives in another
ZClass and the Confera Topic is added in the folder above the ZClass
heirachy.

I'm thinking that it is something to do with permissions but I'm at a loss.
Pasting a Topic into an instance works but it just won't add it there.

Can anyone help?