[Zope] Documentation [WAS: <dtml-with> Question]

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:29:13 -0400

Albert Kinderman wrote:

> > .... ugh I can't keep all of Zope in my head! ;)
> >
> Is this a plea from within DC for more and better documentation?  8=)

For me, just better models.  But the models won't do much for
beginners.  Other than the occasional glance, I rarely use existing
docs, I allways go to the source.  Of course this doesn't help beginners
either (unless they know python).

However, even it Zope were fully documented to the most mind-numbing
detail, my assertion that that Zope is too big to fit in my head would
still be true.

-Michel