[Zope] Zope Portal Toolkit revisited

Chris Cooke-Johnson chriscj@gocarib.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:29:46 -0400

Darcy,

I'd like to think so, but it would be nice to know what's up with it.
I've been holding off on some stuff waiting for it and now I'm wondering
if I should just go ahead and try and do it without it.

More importantly, they'd said they'd release it in stages.....is this
still the case? If so it could still be a long wait until everything is
finished.

If anyone from DC is out there, please let us know what up

thanx
Chris