[Zope] interesting design patterns contest

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
14 Oct 1999 13:42:41 -0700

at http://www.jyu.fi/~hjtoi/mozpat/

"___ is hard for newcomers to understand, and there isn't as much
documentation as we would like. We are holding a contest that will
help people learn ___, and will help us make better documentation
for it. The contest involves "design patterns", which are a hot new
idea about how to design systems and how to document them. ___
already uses lots of patterns; we just have to discover them and
capture them so that other people can learn from them."

(for ___, substitute "mozilla"; wouldn't "zope" fit well though)