[Zope] Permission Question

Loren Stafford lstafford@icompression.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 16:50:46 -0700

I have no experience in this matter, but I've seen several questions of this
nature pass thru this mailing list, and all had the same answer:

Somewhere, probably in a navigation method, there's a DTML statement like
this:

<!--#in SOME_LIST_OF_OBJECTS-->

...that should look like this:

<!--#in SOME_LIST_OF_OBJECTS skip_unauthorized-->

Joe gets an error because the navigation method is trying to show him
something he's not authorized to see.

HTH
-- Loren