[Zope] Zope.org suggestion: Download shortcut on Product page

flight@mathi.uni-heidelberg.de flight@mathi.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:15:24 +0200

Just two minor suggestions regarding the Zope.org user experience:

- On the Products page, the items should be sorted by date

- It would be nice if there was a shortcut to directly download the
  distribution file, on the Products overview page as well as on the
  individual Software Product pages. Currently, if I see on the Products
  page that there's a new Squishdot version available, I have to load
  two intermediate pages to actually download it (Software Product page,
  Product Release page and finally Download).

  You could e.g. on the Software Product page, link the Version
  tag to the distribution file.

  	Gregor