[Zope] Missing Properties Tab for File object

Loren Stafford lstafford@icompression.com
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:54:45 -0700

One of my users reported that he couldn't update the properties of a File
object. It seems there is no tab "Properties" on the manage_main screen for
objects of type "File". I know there used to be in Zope 1. Did this get lost
in Zope 2? I can't think of any way I could have made it disappear, so I'm
thinking DC did it. Was it dropped on purpose? ... or by mistake?

There is a workaround: just add /manage_propertiesForm to the end of the URL
for the object in question, and -- voila! -- there's the missing form.

-- Loren