[Zope] ZClass propertysheet: Selection/Multi selection/Token - how?

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 11:28:36 +1000 (EST)

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999, Ian Blenke wrote:

> So, another solution was given: try a :lines property on the Product to hold
> the options. Well, this works great for _add and _addForm - but the
> properties do not show up in the namespace of an 'instanciated object of
> that Product'. So, when the user goes to edit a created object, there is
> nothing to use to automagically fill in the dropdown boxes.

I meant inside the ZClass definition :-)

In the _addForm, you should be able to reference it as
MyClass.propertysheets.myprops.linesitem (or possibly the ugly
Control_Panel.Products.MyProduct.MyClass.propertysheets.myprops.linesitem)

And when instantiated, its just a normal property :-)

 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
  // E N  Senior Systems Alchemist      Play: zen@shangri-la.dropbear.id.au
 //__     Computer Science, RMIT 	 WWW: http://www.cs.rmit.edu.au/~zen