[Zope] ZClass propertysheet: Selection/Multi selection/Token

Janko Hauser jhauser@ifm.uni-kiel.de
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:31:05 +0200 (CEST)

Ian Blenke writes:

 > Now that I have a working _addForm, the next trick is to get the form fields
 >
 > populated in the created object. The correct place to do this seems to be in
 > _add - where the createInObjectManager is called:
 >
 > 	<dtml-with "MyTestZClass.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'],
 > REQUEST)">
 >        <dtml-comment>
 >        <!--#call "propertysheets.Basic.manage_editProperties(REQUEST)"-->
 >        </dtml-comment>
 > 	</dtml-with>
 >
 > Unfortunately, if you remove the comments, I get a "Error Type:
 > AttributeError",
 > "Error Value: Basic". Attempting to do anything like the following
 > beforehand
 > doesn't seem to help:

Perhaps I'm totally off here, but you have beforehand defined a
propertysheet named "Basic", haven't you? As Stuart said before, during
instantiation you populate a propertysheet, which later gets looked up
for all properties.

HTH
__Janko