[Zope] No improvement :-(

Ian Clarke I.Clarke@strs.co.uk
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:56:53 +0100

Loren Stafford wrote:

> Ian,
>
> One of the first things I did as a newbie was try to create a tree navigator
> using the tutorial. I never did get it to work as described in the tutorial.
> I settled for something simpler (included below), but at least it works. I
> know you are trying to do something else, but maybe this will server as a
> working starting point.

Great, the only thing is that this draws a tree from the root of the
Zope directory structure, how can I modify it to start from within a
folder?

On a more general point, it is somewhat dissappointing that a tutorial
intended for beginners is flawed in this way, such a thing could quickly
give newbies a bad taste in their mouth regarding Zope.

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke                        Email: I.Clarke@strs.co.uk
Homepage: http://www.gnu.demon.co.uk/