[Zope] Which docs am I missing?

James W. Howe jwh@allencreek.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:03:27 -0400

At 03:36 PM 10/19/99 +0200, you wrote:
>At 15:06 19/10/99 , Stefan Hoffmeister wrote:
>
>>It seems as if I am missing quite a bit of documentation. I have
>>[...]
>
>This is because the named Documents mostly describe DTML tags. [...] For
>now however, most of us consult the source. Methods that do not start with
>a _ can be used from DTML.
>
>Looking through the source isn't necessarily time consuming. Python is
>very very readable, it is almost pseudo code. Try it once.

I don't mind looking at source code but I haven't quite figured out where
to start.  I see all these python and dtml files floating around but I'm
not sure how they all fit together.  Any tips on navigating the source code?

Thanks.

James W. Howe				mailto:jwh@allencreek.com
Allen Creek Software, Inc.		pgpkey: http://ic.net/~jwh/pgpkey.html
Ann Arbor, MI  48103