[Zope] List All users with a given permission

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:47:47 -0400

Uhhhh....  I suspect this can't be done, especially since user's
permissions can change from object to object..that's not even the hard
part.  I could be completly wrong, I'm not the security guru around
here.

> Perhaps I'll just require tying the username and verifying on form
> submission :-)

That's probably your best bet.

-Michel