[Zope] ZClass Product Difficulties

Edd Dumbill edd@usefulinc.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:13:50 +0000

I'm having some difficulty with using my ZClass as a Product

My Product works fine as I have built it, inside Zope - I can create new
'MyProducts' fine from the "Available Object" dropdown.

I then create a distribution with the Control Panel distribution tab.

Then I remove my development version of the product, stop Zope, untar
the distribution product .tgz in the right place, and restart Zope.
MyProduct appears in the Products list OK, but it doesn't appear in the
"Available Objects" drop-down, so I can't create one anywhere.

I'm going mad trying to solve this so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

--
Edd