[Zope] FTP/Apache

Joshua Brauer joshua@brauer.org
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:19:06 -0600

Is there a way to use Zserver for FTP while using Apache for serving web stuff?

(I tried to search the Zope.org site for "ftp" and got an error. Anybody know if this is a known bug or if it should go to the collector? The error was Error type:  KeyError Error value: 639)

TIA
Josh
                                    # # #

Joshua Brauer                                         Box 915
http://www.brauer.org                          Fort Collins, CO 80522
Fax: (419) 793-4120
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.
          -- Wilbur Wright in a letter to his father, September 1900