[Zope] Problem compiling Zope for BSDi 3.1 [Q]

zope@infosys.com.ar zope@infosys.com.ar
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:03:17 -0300 (ART)

Hi!

	Sorry about that. I didn't realize that it would be SO long. Next
time I will be more carefull.

	Anyway in your calculations you say that it's 40MB of "unnecesary"
traffic. I must disagree. Perhaps it's 30MB of unnecesary traffic but the
rest of the message, at least for me, is necesary, because I have a
problem and I am asking for help.

/B