[Zope] manage_afterChange?

gtk gtk@well.com
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:27:30 +1000

> Is there an equivalent of manage_afterAdd that get's called after a
property
> sheet's manage_editProperties or manage_changeProperties method is called?

No, but a peek at OFS/PropertySheets.py tells me that it wouldn't be all
that hard to patch one in:

    def manage_editProperties(self, REQUEST):
        """Edit object properties via the web."""
        for p in self.propertyMap():
            n=p['id']
            self._updateProperty(n, REQUEST.get(n, ''))

        return MessageDialog(
               title  ='Success!',
               message='Your changes have been saved',
               action ='manage')

self._updateProperty is also called in manage_changeProperties. So, we'd
have to hack some kind of callback in there.

Regards,
Garth.

--
<gtk@well.com>