[Zope] Bad use of XML Document??

dale w lance dale.w.lance@mail.sprint.com
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:49:26 -0500

--openmail-part-153c1dfc-00000001

> At 05:34 PM 10/19/99 -0500, you wrote:
> >I am trying to use XML Document to upload my stylesheets also.
> >Is this a no-no?
>
> What do you mean exactly by this?

I am trying to use XSL and XSLT (since IE5.0 understands
these directly, as well as other tools). I am not using CSS.
I try to upload the XSL (XML format) Document and get the error.

> If you are trying to use an XML Document to hold non-XML
> content then this
> is a bad idea :-) If on the other hand you are trying to
> associate XML with
> a CSS style sheet, then this is a fine idea, though your CSS

Actually it is  XSL style sheet.

> since is not
> XML thus should be stored in a DTML Document or a File.
>
> >Error Type: Bad Request
> >Error Value: Invalid or duplicate property id
> >

> This implies that there's an attribute in your XML which Zope
> doesn't like...
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> -Amos

Thanks Amos.
I did manage to get a couple of other stylesheets loaded.
It seems there is some bad attribute in the document (although I
can't figure out how to find it) That will teach me for trying
to copy straight MS code (an example I downloaded from MS) :-p

Dale

--openmail-part-153c1dfc-00000001--