[Zope] Squishdot site down?

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:38:07 +0000

Squishdot.org's DNS is served by perens.com (Bruce Perens' site).
Perens.com is a customer of dnai.com, and either isn't connected or is down
right now for some reason, so squishdot.org and perens.com (and
technocrat.net) don't resolve.

Unfortunately, we can't email Bruce to ask when he'll be back up, since his
email address is bruce@perens.com