[Zope] Compiling ZOracleDA on remote machine (was Re: SQL queries?)

Tue, 26 Oct 1999 20:56:30 +1000

Oracle's a bit more finicky, and wants a bunch of files in $ORACLE_HOME
to be present before it will play nicely.

At a minimum, you'll want $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin/tnsnames.ora,
and quite possibly a number of the $ORACLE_HOME/.../mesg/ directories.

Anthony