[Zope] Russian mailing list for Python, Zope

Oleg Broytmann phd@sun.med.ru
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:11:09 +0400 (MSD)

Hello!

   Russian-speaking Pythoneers, Zopers unite!

   I am trying to revive the mailing list for russian-speaking. I also want
to add the Zope topic to the list. I am writing and debuggung simple web
site based on Zope, and soon will provide read-only access to the managemenet
interface for everyone who want to learn how to install, configure and run
Zope application.

   Anyone interesting to talk about beloved Python language and Zope in
Russian please subscribe:
   echo subscribe python | mail majordomo@list.glas.net
It is stndard majordomo, all commands available, including "help".

   Our webpages are here:
http://www.glasnet.ru/~jno/Python/
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/motorola/668/
http://www.chat.ru/~pythonrus/