[Zope] Can't get rid of ZGadfly in Add menu

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamars@ibm.net
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:42:11 +0200

I have a ObjectManager/ZCatalog ZClass Searcher which can contain folders.
I create a folder Test in an instance.

/ -> Searcherinstance -> Test

Both Test, Searcherinstance, and the root folder do not let Owners add
ZGadfly objects, yet it shows up in the add menu of Test as an option for a
Owner to add.

Apparently the Searcher ZClass inherited the ZGadfly permission from either
the FOlder or ZCatalog, I can't figure out why they're a default in either,
but I still have set it to not allow it to Owners.

Any ideas?

--
Itamar - itamars@ibm.net