[Zope] Front door on the Zope web site

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:19:47 +0200

Mmmmm,

I don't know of you guys/galls, but... has somebody read the first chapters
of ZBook (now already very old, i.e. some months)... It was in our
intention to make an introduction to Zope... it stopped (almost) by the
lack of interest!
Luckely now some people are starting with it again (but it's still a little
rusty.. ie. not much people can/will help)

What I suggest is: Look at the first 2 chapters of ZBook, not only look,
but read... let us know if this is usefull to you... and then HELP to
extend it!

You can find ZBook at:

http://zdp.zope.org/guide/ZBook/

More on ZBook Status at:

http://zdp.zope.org/ZBookStatus

And also, beginners could find some text at my webpage of Zope...

ZDP needs more attention...

Tom.