[Zope] SiteAccess - Virtual Hosting

Evan Gibson egibson@connect.com.au
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:54:50 +1000

On Wed, Oct 27, 1999 at 09:48:26PM -0700, Liz wrote:
> Evan is to be applauded for the wonderful docs he provided with SiteAccess;
> however, I still have a problem. The DTML Method he listed under Example 1:
> <dtml-call "REQUEST.path.append('mysite')"> which is to be placed in the
> root folder with the id set as AccessRule works great. : ) Although
> everything within the mysite folder is working correctly, I am immediately
> placed into the mysite folder when I access Zope. This means I cannot see my
> Zope root at all. Did I miss something somewhere?

I had trouble with this too and talked to Evan about it.
(No, not myself, the other Evan!)

<dtml-unless "REQUEST.path[0][:6]=='manage' or REQUEST.path[0][:3]=='add'">
  <dtml-call "REQUEST.path.append('mysite')">
</dtml-unless>

> Can anybody understand my ramblings?

I think so. Grin. Hope this helps...

> Thanks in advance!
> Liz Pelletier

Evan "The other Evan" Gibson.

--
  Evan ~ThunderFoot~ Gibson    ~ nihil mutatem, omni deletum ~
      May the machines watch over you with loving grace.