[Zope] Zope + Roxen Challenger: Is it possible?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:00:40 -0400

I'll back you up there, before I found Zope I thought Roxen was the
bee's knees.  I think they work great together, Roxen for a really
slick, configurable HTTP server, and Zope for content managment and
application development.

> Example:

<snip>

> 7. Tada! Zope is alive! Hopefully... Try to login!
>
> 8. If login fails, you will see this in the roxen log: "CGI: Failed to
> get user information for". Permissions are wrong, or "Raw
> user info" is
> not set to yes as described above. Else, send me a mail...

Slick man, can you turn this into a How-To?

-Michel