[Zope] Very newbie question

chas panda@skinnyhippo.com
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 01:42:48 +0800

At 08:44 AM 10/28/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>[Kevin Dangoor, on Thu, 28 Oct 1999]:
>
>:: This would probably be a useful thing. If someone has written link
checking
>:: code in python, it would probably be pretty easy to convert this to an
>:: External Method to go through the Zope database and check for broken
links.

>There's Linbot.
>
>http://starship.python.net/crew/marduk/linbot/

Alternatively, look in your python distribution under Python/Tools/Webchecker
(at least that's where it is on full Python installation on NT plus win32).
Not as pretty as linbot but I find it a much simpler starting place if you're
looking at customising your own indexers/spiders (see websucker.py too).

chas