[Zope] RE: Zope.org performance (Was Re: [Zope] Front door on the Zope w eb site) eb site)

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 11:48:56 +1000

The old site (http://www.zope.org:8080, which I presume is on the same
machine) runs just fine. Therefore I think the reasoning that the blame lies
on the load on the machine is fallacious. I think there's something more
going on.