[Zope] Zope + Roxen Challenger: Is it possible?

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 01:13:56 -0600

Magnus Heino wrote:

> > Before I learned about Zope I was very impressed with the Roxen
> > Challenger Server and all its tags and modules. Has anybody tried using
> > both at the same time? I was thinking using PCGI/FastCGI, which I don't
> > know a thing yet. I'm willing to try it out but I was wondering if
> > anybody already invented the wheel.
>
> It is not only possible, it is a must! :-)
>
> I am using both. This way I can use all features of Zope and Roxen at
> the same time. All Zope output will be parsed by Roxen -> I can use
> Roxens graphical text, diagram, layout, whatever-modules to generate
> things on the fly.
>
> And best of all, I dont have to use old apache... (Everyone that hasnt
> used Roxen, point your browser to http://www.roxen.com now.) :-)

Question:
Is there any way to remove the "/zope/Zope.cgi" from the URLs as with
Apache?

I have been playing with Roxen/Zope all night. Seems like it _would_  be
a powerful combo. I just wish I could copy over an existing site running
ZServer (see other post) :-|

--
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the
Wright brothers.  But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." -- Carl