[Zope] sample site

Dom Mitchell Dom.Mitchell@palmerharvey.co.uk
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 11:58:27 +0100

Maybe we need another option under Products, "Demo Sites".  We could
start by listing zGold, as well as Gerard's site.

-Dom

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
The email has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.palmerharvey.co.uk