[Zope] Zope.org site text should wrap

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 21:41:07 +0200

At 21:11 29-10-99 , Thomas B. Passin wrote:
>Many pages on the zope.org site are annoying to read because they don't
>word-wrap.  This is probably caused by a width="100%" attribute in the main
>lets the text wrap like it should.
>
>Whoever is the template custodian, please let our text wrap!
>
>Thomas Passin

This has nothing to do with the width=100%, but everything with the use of
the PRE tag for examples. Text marked up with PRE will not wrap, therefore
pushing the margins, which in turn widens the table cell, which in its turn
makes _all_ text wrap around at this new width.

PRE tags are automatically added when using example code in Structired Text
documents.

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer