[Zope] problems with install of zGold example site

Phil Harris phil@wigwamweb.net
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 22:42:32 +0100

Hi Geoff,

Since I created zGold, I'd best respond to this ;¬)

I can see what the problem is, but can see no immediate solution to your
problem.

So I will fix it and make the download available, since a few other problems
have come to light.

Luckily my son is conducting sleep deprivation tests so I'm awake almost 24
hrs a day, won't take long to fix.

Give me a few days.

I'll post to the list when it's ready.

HTH