[Zope] Ihr Eintrag www.zope.at

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 22:06:36 +0200

At 20:22 30-10-99 , Michel Pelletier wrote:
>TELESHOPPPING Datenbank manager wrote:
> >
> > Sehr geehrter Webmaster von www.zope.at,
> >

><snip>
>
>I don't mind completely foreign language message as long as you provide
>a transation in english, otherwise, *please* keep the zope list english
>only (or start your own list for your language).
>
>-Michel

It is an automated message telling a website it has been registered with
some eCommerce network or something. An Austrian Zope website was
registered with them and the registrar filled this email list in as the
contact address. I don't think he realised that this message would be sent.

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer