[Zope] newbie, Help with managment login

Stephen Cimarelli scimarel@bigpond.net.au
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 12:31:02 +1100

Looks like the problem was not with Zope but with network config. on my
system
I changed the Zope/access file from localhost to redhat61.home.org.au (the
full name of my system, internal domain only I have a huge network of 2
machines)  and everything seems to work fine now?
Am going to stick with Zserver for now

Now for learning how to use it  :-)

Thanks for the help

Steve