[Zope] News on Intranet from different feeds (CNN etc.)

Edd Dumbill edd@usefulinc.com
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 17:25:14 +0000

On Fri, Oct 29, 1999 at 03:16:31PM +0200, Anders Gaarsdal Holst wrote:
> I would like to be able to list news from different sources like CNN and
> alikes on my intranet. Is that possible by using the RSS/RDF format, and
> how?
>
> Is there a product for Zope for doing this?

Check out http://www.zope.org/Members/edmundd/SiteSummary

I've just added functionality to enable what you ask for.  I've added an
import method, so you just have to call this method (by fetching a URL)
periodically to update from an external RSS file.

--
Edd